•      Mon Sep 26 2022
Logo

Girl dies due to strangulation while playing swing



sf7df8f}F, !% c;f]h -/f;;_ M gS;fnl:yt gf/fo0f rf}/df a’waf/ lkª n]v]/ /dfpb} :yfgLo . t:jL/ M /Tg >]i7 .

            Galeshwar, Oct 8 : Seven –year-old Deepa Phagami of Kimchaur, Mangala rural municipality in Myagdi district died due to choking while playing the swing.

Her neck and throat accidentally got caught up in a loop of the rope of the swing while she was playing the swing at her house, police said. The incident took place on Monday night.

            The girl’s body has been sent to Pokhara for post-mortem examination as there is no doctor to do the job at the District Hospital Myagdi. The doctors at the District Hospital are on Dashain festival leave.