•      Thu Jul 25 2024
Logo

Three people of a same family died with electrocution in Dang



Transmission line
Transmission line

Dang, March 23: Three people of the same family have died due to electric shock on Saturday.

Deputy Superintendent of Dang Police Janak Bahadur Malla informed that 55-year-old Dilsara KC of Rapti Rural Municipality-3 Ghantdev Chowk and her husband 60-year-old Gorakh Bahadur KC and four-year-old grandson Krishna KC were among the deceased.

According to the police, Dilsara and grandchild Krishna died on the spot when the electric wire of the high-tension line snapped this afternoon, while the injured 60-year-old Gorakh Bahadur died at the Lumbini Provincial Hospital, Butwal.

The wire of the Nepal Electricity Authority’s high-tension line suddenly snapped and reached the yard of the house. #Nepal


Discover more from Enewspolar

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading