Dhanusha, Sept 25: Three persons including husband and wife have been electrocuted in Dhanusha district on Tuesday night.
The deceased have been identified as Shiva Kumar Mahato, 55, his wife and a woman worker, according to the Area Police Office, Dhalkebar.
The incident took place when they received electric shock from a fridge kept in a Purbeli Staffline Hotel at Ganeshman Charnath municipality-7 in the district.
Shiva Kumar was running the Purbeli Staffline Hotel. Mother of Shiva Kumar found all the three electrocuted when she reached at hotel this morning and informed police.
All the three deceased were found dead near the fridge. A team from Area Police Office, Dhalkebar, and District Police Office, Dhanusha, has reached the incident site and further investigation into the case was underway, said Deputy Superintendent of Police, Rameshwor Karki.